All in one Stripper Question

Hi, I have looked through a few of the archives and couldn't find the total package of what I am looking at. I recently went to a strip club with some friends and this is what happened.

1. Lapdance where stripper took down my jeans and danced with her bottoms off. I still had on boxers but she was pretty wet grinding on my package. 2. Deep kissing for a few minutes 3. Kissing of breasts 4. Stripper took her finger and not sure but i believe she must have wiped her crouch with it and then stuck it in my mouth for a few seconds. 5. Rubbing outside of vagina with fingers, no penetration

I do not believe I put myself at risk in any of these situations but wanted to make sure before I resumed sex with my wife. Thanks again so much for your help and I appreciate the response if any of the above put me at any risk.

Hi 1. The boxers still on gave you protection. 2. Cannot get HIV through kissing 3. Cannot get HIV from kissing breast. 4. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. 5. As long as you did not have any open wounds on your fingers HIV transmission not possible here either.

I agree with your assessment that you were not at risk for any of the items you described.

ars and fungal infection on body
Does my exposure warrant a test?