ars and fungal infection on body

I have been under severe stress and anxiety following an unprotected encounter 3 weeks ago. I have had no fever or swollen nodes, however I had a sore under my tongue (that my Dr. said was due to stress) a small rash which my doctor said was contact dermititis on my wrist and a fungal rash on my butt that I just got creme for and is already fading. I know I am extremely stressed and I did get tested and plan to keep testing, but is a bodily fungal infection common in ars? I haven't really read anywhere that it is but it makes me nervous.

Thanks

Hi You are on the right track with your testing, The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

The symptoms that you are experiencing I would agree with your doctor that they are not HIV related and to rest assured and get that final test at 3 months, then you can move on.

KISS ON THE EYE WITH BLOODY LIPS
All in one Stripper Question