KISS ON THE EYE WITH BLOODY LIPS

Hi doctors, I know HIV cannot be transmitted via casual contact but this scenario is different as it concerns blood contact. It was a colleagues birthday yesterday and as he was leaving work he thanked us for the presents and hugged and kissed each person on the cheek, however when he came to me he ended up kissing my eye accidentally instead of my cheek because I turned to side too quickly, the problem is that I noticed he had chapped bleeding lips beforehand. I know this is this casual contact but isn't this a risk considering there was blood to a mucous membrane?? Thanks for the help. Please answer my question.

Hi Theoretically it could be possible but the likelihood is not. There would have to be a large volume of blood, of course he would have to have HIV and then also not be on medications therefore having a high viral load.

This is just not a way for HIV to efficiently enter into your body and you most likely blinked which your eye would do to protect itself.

Please answer this question. I am so anxious.
ars and fungal infection on body