I'm scared and need your precious opinion soon

Dear MS. Shannon Southall, during my bachelor night my friends hired some local sex workers to add extra dimension to the party but I was not willing to sleep with them. But my friends forced me to drink alcohol and at one stage one of my friend took my engagement ring and put it inside one of the sex worker vagina. Due to drunken condition without any other thoughts I put my finger inside her and brought the ring out (which was way inside her vagina). My skin near the nail circle is very rough and sometimes the skin breaks if my finger stretched or rubbed and the broken wound looks little reddish but it doesnt bleed or it burns nor it hearts. Right after the incident I washed my hands find that my middle fingers nail circle is broken and it looked reddish. I was scared to see that and put my finger under salty water and raw alcohol but I didnt find any burning sensation in my wound and I press my finger with all my full strength to see whether it bleeds or not. It didnt bleed nor did any body fluid come out of there. Its not possible know in Bangladesh whether that prostitute was HIV + or not. Now I am very scared whether I am in threat of HIV infection or not. I went to the local HIV councilor know whether I am threat or not. He told me most likely I am not in threat but he also advised me to conduct HIV tasting after 3 months. Which has added extra thoughts and mental agony on me. First of all I have scary personality secondly I am a newly married man. I dont my wife to suffer due to my sin. I have never slept with anyone except my wife (Protected sex). Under this circumstance I am going through huge mental agony and fear. Please help me and explain in brief so that I can through this topic out of my head forever. I am looking forward towards your prompt reply.

Hi I have answered your question several times, my answer will not change so please stop resubmitting it.

thank you Shannon

Common Symptoms
Could I seroconvert late?