Common Symptoms

Shannon, What are the common symptoms of HIV/AIDS? Last time i had a Painful Ball like in my jaw. I think it is Swollen, it is possible that my swollen jaw a sign of HIV? Then a Single Canker Sore on my Lips. HIV sign/symptoms or Not? please Shannon, answerr.

Hi Everyone experiences symptoms differently some very intense and need hospitalization and others have no idea that they have been infected. So it is hard to say what are the exact signs and symptoms of HIV If the canker sore happened at the same time as your swollen lymph node these can be associated with the outbreak of the canker sore but not HIV. The canker sore is not a symptom of HIV but swollen lymph nodes could be but they are also symptoms of many other viral infections not just HIV.

pre-cum on small cut on finger
I'm scared and need your precious opinion soon