pre-cum on small cut on finger

I touched a mans penis and some precum that was on the penis got onto a small cut on my finger that was one hour old. It was not bleeding at the time but had been an hour earlier. Please help as I am full of anxiety. Thank you.

Hi Though theoretically this could happen the stars would have to aligned just right. He first would have to have HIV he would then have to not be on medications and have a very viral load, then the cut on your finger would have to be way more recent than an hour.

This would not be a likely way for HIV transmission to occur.

Window Period
Common Symptoms