What causes pain and muscle vibrations in extremities?

For the past three days I am having these strange and painful vibrations in extremities. Distended veins and a feeling that comes and goes like a tourniquet. What is this? I am a 38 year old female who has been positive since 2001. On Atripla for 6 months. Please help. I can't get my doctors to do much.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear about your symptoms. Nerve injury is usually not associated with the medications in Atripla. Unfortunately, I don't have enough specifics about your health situation to provide a good assessment of the possible causes. For example, it would be helpful to know if the symptoms are in both the arms and legs, one or both sides? Other health conditions (such as diabetes, high blood pressure, etc) or other medications/supplements?

The best advice is to continue to advise your doctors about your symptoms; many of these non-specific symptoms are difficult to figure out, but you'd certainly get my attention if the symptoms worsen or persist past ~1 week.

Be well, BY

HSv1 on my lip and oral sex with a female.
Window Period