hiv test accuracy
May 26, 2012
Hi i was tested for hiv a year after i had sex with a certain girl and it came back negative. Does that mean I am clean?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi As long as there have been no other risk of transmission you are HIV negative. You are clean if you took a shower recently!!!!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.