licked glans of penis
May 26, 2012
I have a question regarding a sex worker licking my glans for about 10 seconds, she also spit on my penis two times. I have read on this site that saliva can't transmit HIV. What wasn't clear to me however is if being licked on the glans is a risk. To be clear: my penis wasn't actually in her mouth, she stuck her tongue out and licked. Then she continued by putting on a condom and give me a blowjob. (btw: her saliva didn't seem to have any blood in it).
Is this considered a risk?
Response from Ms. Southall
You are find from this experience,
be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.