Can anybody infect a condom with hiv virus...??

I went to a prostitute and there i was looted of my purse and then i was told to do sex with a prostitute . She put 2 condoms on my penis (which was in flaccid state due to fear of getting robbed) . It was nt erect and when i tried to penetrate the vagina, i was nt able to do so becoz of flaccid state. I fear that they might have infected the condoms with hiv becoz they forced me to do sex with the prostitute after taking my money. Should i need to worry .. Plzz help me

Hi I'm sorry you had to experience this situation. There are a couple of things that you need to know about your situation. First because there was no penetration and no direct exchange of body fluid than there is no risk of HIV. Also just for future reference wearing 2 condoms instead of one actually increases your risk of infection. The friction between the two condoms can cause them to break. So thankfully you were not able to become erect and have penetrative sex. You are fine!

Oral sex
Hand Holding at Meetings