|Is their an risk ?
May 26, 2012
I am circumcised .I got sex with condom ON with a prostitute 2 days back.I dont know whether she have HIV.i regret the same.But now i want to know :
1. is it possible to get infected even with condom On. she wiped the penis with the same tissue paper she used to withdraw condom)
2. My local douctor say's that HIV can only infect in case their are prior infection , wound, cut in the penis.
3. Their is no possibility of hiv penetration through hole in penis.is that true.
4. Is their any possibility of catching HIV through saliva without blow job or likking (I dont have any sore or cut in my mouth) i vomited after 15 minutes of kissing .
| Response from Ms. Southall
HI 1. Wearing a condom protects you from HIV. 2. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid. Oral, vaginal, seminal fluids, blood and breast milk are ways for HIV transmission to occur. 3. There is possibility of HIV transmission occurring this way. It's difficult but it is possible. 4. Kissing does not pose a risk for HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.