Is their an risk ?

I am circumcised .I got sex with condom ON with a prostitute 2 days back.I dont know whether she have HIV.i regret the same.But now i want to know :

1. is it possible to get infected even with condom On. she wiped the penis with the same tissue paper she used to withdraw condom)

2. My local douctor say's that HIV can only infect in case their are prior infection , wound, cut in the penis.

3. Their is no possibility of hiv penetration through hole in penis.is that true.

4. Is their any possibility of catching HIV through saliva without blow job or likking (I dont have any sore or cut in my mouth) i vomited after 15 minutes of kissing .

HI 1. Wearing a condom protects you from HIV. 2. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid. Oral, vaginal, seminal fluids, blood and breast milk are ways for HIV transmission to occur. 3. There is possibility of HIV transmission occurring this way. It's difficult but it is possible. 4. Kissing does not pose a risk for HIV transmission.

IN SOUTH AFRICA ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE-pls read
Oral sex