Could this be a symptom

My last possible infection of HIV would be 6 months ago.

The other night, me and some guys had a drink..we were very drunk. The next day, i had some rashes on my hands and stomach, and some petechiae on my stomach. Not only that, but my lower abdomen is painful. And when i lift my right leg, my right hips hurt.

Could this be a symptom?

Hi Did you have sex? If you had a negative HIV test 6 months ago and no other exposures since, then you are HIV negative. There are different reasons to have the symptoms that you are experiencing and I would recommend that if they do not resolve that you follow up wit our health care provider.

Serial Mongomy
IN SOUTH AFRICA ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE-pls read