Serial Mongomy

I have recently had an HIV test and was informed that my results were negative. That was around two months ago. I met a guy online and dated him for two weeks prior to foreplay, which lead to intercourse on one of these dates. I am female and we used a condom. However we did have unprotected oral sex and forplay. Once, my fingers touch his pre-cum then I touch my clitoris then later wiped. Am I at risk for this behavior? I thought oral sex without condoms was ok, and my fingers did not enter my vagina.

Hi Using a condom protected you against HIV. You are correct in the oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. From all that you have described the likelihood of you having HIV is very very small.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. If you want to get tested again.

Concerned with HIV
Could this be a symptom