Sex With Escort Condom Broke...NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!

last night I had sex with an escort and we used a condom. She gave me oral with the condom on and there was no break in the condom or tears at that point in time. We started to have sex and she was on top. I ejaculated in the condom after about 2 minutes and not soon after she moved to switch her position. At that point I felt something different and she got up. As she got up the condom pulled off my penis with her vagina. At that point all I could see was the rim of the condom as it had completly ripped open from the side. She pulled the condom out of her and the tip was still intact but there was a slight tear in it (this could have been from her finger nails pulling the condom out as it looked more of puncture than a rip). IF that was the case then the tip of my penis stayed protected. What is the risk of contracting HIV I am worried and do not know what to do

Hi Good to hear that you were using condoms sorry to hear that it had broken. Most of the time when a condom breaks it is because it has been placed on either too tight, or with not enough room at the tip for the ejaculation to pool.

Because this was a sex worker who has multiple partners and because the condom broke I would recommend testing.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Blood after Fingering
Test taken 7 weeks after sex