Blood after Fingering

Three months ago, I had a sexual encounter with an african american female friend of mine. I am a caucasian male, we both are in our early thirties. We both performed mutual masterbation on each other. At no point was my penis ever inside her Vagina, maybe a brief rubbing on the outside of her Vagina but no insertion and absolutely no heavy grinding.

When we finished up, I noticed that she had bled on my two fingers. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands making sure to take notice if there was any blood on my penis. There was NO blood on my penis at all. Also, there were no cuts on my fingers, no open wounds what so ever.

Afterwords I asked her how safe she stays with sex and she assured me she is safe and put me in no danger. I then proceeded to ask her if she was on her period and she told me "NO, we must have been to rough" she said she hasn't been with anyone sexually for 3 months at that point.

Since then I have read every single thread on the internet about possible HIV symptoms. I did feel kind of sick for a while, some diarrea but didn't last longer than 2 weeks off and on, some pains in my joints. I keep poking away at my lymph nodes but dunno if there is a lump or not, dont really know what I am looking for. Nothing sore in those areas but I have noticed some redness behind my ears, some basic aches in my neck but thought it might be my TMJ, some IBS, some excessive flatulence, aggressive rumbling stomach, some aches all over my body here and there, maybe a rash, I just cant tell.

One morning I woke up with an major ache under my left armpit which sent me into a nervous frenzy. It was not sore anymore after three days. I had been doing some heavy lifting two days prior and was thinking maybe that had something to do with it. Haven't felt that pain now for at least two weeks.

Could all this be mild symptoms, am I at high risk? Could it all be in my mind? I have remained friends with this woman, talk to her regularly and never has she brought anything to my attention.

Please help. Thanks.

Hi From what you have described the likelihood of HIV transmission is very unlikely. You would have to have an open wound on your finger that occurred on the way to touching her. She of course would have to have HIV.

The symptoms you are experiencing can be from many things including stress.

Scratch when handshake cause infection ?
Sex With Escort Condom Broke...NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!