HIV transmission from condom slip/HIV virus stable in water

My question is a combined question. This is the 1st and last time I will ever make such a poor judgement call. I am uncircumsized.

Had sex with a sex worker. Used a condom during vaginal and oral intercourse. She used lubrication. I was kind of nervous during the ordeal so i was soft at times so the condom slipped a little up my shaft. I realized this instantly and then held the condom down to the base of the shaft. We then stopped and she switched it for a new condom and performed oral sex with the new condom.

So at no time was the head of my penis in contact with her. After I ejaculated, we discarded the condom and I left to take a shower. I urinated forcefully in order to make sure that any potential material be pushed out despite how unlikely that would be.

I showered in warm water, at first rinsing, then i used soap and water. My question is there any way that any excess vaginal fluid (from my little condom slip) either on the base of my penis/pelvic bone area run down with the water in the shower to enter my urethra or foreskin. I was careful to make sure that i washed the outer skin of my penis with soap and water before I cleaned under my foreskin.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. So nervous!

Hi You used protection and even though the condom slipped some you were always covered and as long as you had no open sores on your penis there was no risk of HIV transmission. You did everything right.

Please help me I can't stop thinking about this
could i have gotten HIV at basketball game