Question about HIV transmission

Hi Dr I heared that HIV will transmit to the mothers milk through nipples, my question does the nipple sucking can transmit the HIV from a woman to a man (sure if she is affected) , and does after breast feeding period make the nipples danger place? , My question in another way, can nipples sucking transmit the HIV? And when(if yes) Thank you

Hi Theoretically yes this can happen, but and this is a big but there would have to be a huge volume of breast milk and her viral load would have to be very high, meaning she is not on medication and you would have to have an opening in your mouth for HIV to transmit through. So the likelihood is very very small.

hiv test 4 days before 3 months
Worried sick - In NC