hiv test 4 days before 3 months
May 26, 2012
I took a hiv test and it came back negative, but i took it exactly 4 days before the recommended 3 month period. Are these results accurate?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You are HIV negative!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.