hiv test 4 days before 3 months
May 26, 2012
I took a hiv test and it came back negative, but i took it exactly 4 days before the recommended 3 month period. Are these results accurate?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You are HIV negative!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sucking Penis Should I Get Tested
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.