May 26, 2012
Can a man give a woman hiv if he rubs on her vagina with his penis but never actually injects it in her and there is no semen?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The likelihood is very small for HIV transmission to occur this way. It would be possible if either of you had open wounds where HIV can enter into the body, but one of you must have HIV in order for this to happen.
Again the likelihood is small.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.