4th generation HIV Test / sex worker

Hello I am a male, mid 30s. I had around 15 minutes of unprotected vaginal intercourse with a sex worker from Thailand. Two days later she agreed to take a 4th generation HIV test. She tested negative both on the rapid antibody test and on the the RNA (viral load?) test. The latter result was given one week after testing. It is now 4 weeks post-intercourse, and I have come down with a mild sore throat and cough and am producing some phlegm. No fever or rash. Do I have any reason to be concerned at this point? Thank you very, very much for a response!

Hi I'm glad to hear that the sex worker had testing and it all came back negative, but have you had testing?

You could have developed a cold or viral infection and hence your symptoms.

But again, I ask have you been tested. Just because the sex worker was tested and negative doesn't mean that you weren't infected earlier unless this was your first experience. I'm not saying that the symptoms you are experiencing are HIV but what I do want to know is why you insisted the sex worker was tested and not you as well.

Possibility of HIV ?
HIV interaction