Possibility of HIV ?

I and my bf lost our virginity to each other. We always have protected sex (except for once or twice). I have been giving him unprotected orals to him. Recently i came across this article on orals and hiv. this has freaked me out.. but still it has not cleared my queries. We never had anal courses. It always has been Blowjobs or mouth orals for him. He has not given me any orals. We both are the only sex-partners to each other. Recently I Have had diarrea problem, on consulting with doctor he stated it was bcoz of unhealthy food(i never asked him if it was HIV)

Is there any possibility of HIV ?

Hi If you are sure that you are both each other's first partners and that neither of you have had any other type of exposure then the risk of HIV transmission is not there.

Oral sex does carry the lowest risk of HIV transmission, but again one of you would have to be positive for this to be a risk.

So again the only way that HIV transmission to occur is if one of you have HIV.

be well and stay safe, Shannon

Another Symptoms
4th generation HIV Test / sex worker