May 26, 2012
Is Heartburn, Dry lips, Dizziness And Head Ache, Cold/Palsy Foot, Bad Breath Because of Poor oral hygiene, And Single Canker Sore A Sign/Symptoms of HIV?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Everyone experiences side effects differently. If you have concern because you have been exposed by not using a condom for intercourse, shared needles or had an exposure to someone who has HIV that involve a direct exchange of body fluid, then I recommend that you receive testing.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Pathophysiology Of Cervical Cancer
- Side Affects Of Fluconazole
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.