May 26, 2012
Hi shannon...I would like to ask you if theres an HIV risk or if I need testing in these incidents ( Im thinking if blood would be mix with saliva ) 1. Drink w/ pos on same bottle w/ one tongue blister. 2. Kiss w/ pos w/ sometimes bleeding gums..
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The risk of HIV transmission in both incidents that you have described are incredibly low. 1. No risk 2. It depends on the oral health of the positive person, whether they have high viral load and if their gums are bleeding etc....but again this is a very low risk.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Cold Hands After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Topping Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Vomit Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.