May 26, 2012
Hi shannon...I would like to ask you if theres an HIV risk or if I need testing in these incidents ( Im thinking if blood would be mix with saliva ) 1. Drink w/ pos on same bottle w/ one tongue blister. 2. Kiss w/ pos w/ sometimes bleeding gums..
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The risk of HIV transmission in both incidents that you have described are incredibly low. 1. No risk 2. It depends on the oral health of the positive person, whether they have high viral load and if their gums are bleeding etc....but again this is a very low risk.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Bactrim Treat Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.