Conclusive or not?

Shannon please help me,

I asked my teen clinic doctor, regular doctor, and Infectious Disease doctor about the window period. They all said 6 months.

I tested negative at 4 months, and you said that was enough. I know the CDC says that 97 percent test conclusively at 3 months, but what about the other 3 percent? Are you sure my test is conclusive?

Some of you guys say that the 3 percent are people that have abused drugs, been treated for cancer, or have a Hepatitis Co-Infection.

I'm really confused. Can you ask around to see what they know? Thank you very very much.

HI The guidelines clearly state that initial testing should happen at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

The sensitivity of testing has gotten increasingly better, which is why we can say 3 months now.

Are Tests Conclusive?
HIV from fish spa