I had threesome with homosexuals who do not have aids will I get aids?

I had threesome with homosexuals who do not have aids please help will we get aids?

Hi The short answer is if no one has HIV then there is no risk of transmission.

The long answer is when was the last time everyone was tested, did everyone use condoms? There is not only a risk for HIV but also all of the other sexually transmitted infections.

If you know everyone status and they know theirs then the likelihood of HIV transmission is better understood.

test anti hiv 6-8 week
Are Tests Conclusive?