test anti hiv 6-8 week
May 26, 2012
hello dr, I want to ask whether the test in 6-8 weeks to present the results in three months? and whether to use condoms we must ensure safety of contracting hiv?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I'm not sure what you are asking so I will try and give a good answer here. Testing guidelines are that you are tested initially at 3 weeks and then again at 3 months. If both of these tests are negative then so are you. Yes wearing condoms and using them correctly will ensure protection from HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.