|Symptoms after 3 months?
May 26, 2012
I got tested at 4 months but I started noticing these bumps near my jaw line, that might be lymph nodes. I'm not sure. They're red and tender. Not very big though.
I also have a runny nose which may or may not be from allergies. I don't know..
Could I be a late seroconverter?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There is a small percentage of folks who can seroconvert until 6 months. The number though is very small. Depending no what your exposure was as well. Your lymph nodes and runny could be your allergies. I would say that if your symptoms continue to follow up with your healthcare provider and to be tested again at the 6 month mark. But again I feel it is most likely your allergies.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.