"Is sleeping all day a sign of HIV?"

Hello, First I want to thank you for ur effort about 7 weeks ago I had protected sex with a call girl but I used my finger for once only by inserting it into her vagina and after 5 weeks I got some rashesh with white topping which I'm having it until now I want to know its a sign of HIV or not and recently I've been sleeping all day most of the day and if I wake again I can sleep I would like to know do I need a test and are these a sign of HIV? Regards,

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You can't get HIV from protected sex (when the condom is used correctly) or by fingering someone. If you're feeling unwell in ways that are new and different, then it would have to be because of something else.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Heterosexual man has one off Homosexual experience"
"window period for HIV testing" 7 after unprotected sex