"HIV/AIDS from Anal sex"

Ok, I was once told that you get AIDS from "A male receiving semen in his anal tracts" whether the penetrator has HIV or not. He said it was "produced" by semen being inside the anal tracts of a male. This sounds like a truckload of crap to me, but,...can't be too careful.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Frankly, this is a truckload of crap.

HIV is a virus. It's a thing that's spread from person to person. Only people who have it can give it. If, like you said, "a male receives semen" in his butt he's only going to be at risk of getting HIV if that person has HIV already.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Oral sex with condom" left on afterward
"Bottlecap cuts"