"Oral sex with condom" left on afterward

I am a male.I received oral sex while wearing a condom. When I was finished, stupidly/drunkenly, I pulled up my pants with the condom on. The condom touched my boxers, I then pulled it off. Is there a possibility of getting infected from the fluids that rubbed off of the condom onto my boxers?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Oral sex already is a very low risk activity. With a condom used, there's no risk at all.

When you pulled your pants up and the condom was still on, the "fluids" on the condoms would probably only be saliva (which doesn't transmit HIV).. even if there were blood in there, with the condom on there's no chance for it to get inside your body. None.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Blood getting under "Nail bed"
"HIV/AIDS from Anal sex"