Vaginal fluids on penis then oral sex "please answer me, many thanks"

Dear expert,

few days ago i had sex with asian girl prostitute. during the foreplay, she gave me hand job, and in the middle of it, she take small amount of her vaginal liquid, i believe the one in the surface of her vagina, with her fingers, and put it in around my penis's glands.

i was surprised, and since from what i read saliva can kill hiv virus, i ask her to give me an oral sex directly after that (no condom).

we had no vaginal sex, and those lubricating process i mentioned above is the only contact between my penis and her vaginal liquid.

i understand that based on the oral sex itself i dont have risk to get infected by HIV, if only she had one, but what about those lubricating process i mentioned? do i have any risk from that condition?

at that time the room temprature is around 25 degree celcius, if you need additional info to assess how long will the virus survive in this kind open air situation.

i do hope you will reply my questions. im so very worried. many thanks

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Simply put, there's not any risk from her vaginal fluids on your penis (there was so little fluid and it didn't even get inside your penis!)

Oral sex is actually considered very low risk. So overall your risk all together was extremely low.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Help my sister and myself! Syphilis concern.... Real worried"
Blood getting under "Nail bed"