"PLEASE answer I asked a few times" HIV from person with a band-aid

The other day I was having a yard sale. While I was showing a lady and item our hands touched. When I looked at her finger I noticed she had a band aid on . Assuming there was blood on the band aid or if it moved and exposed her cut would there be a risk if her blood got into a small scrape or popped pimple on my arm. If not why? I washed my hand and arm about 10 min after this happened.

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from the situation you described.

As we've described many times on this forum.. you need HIV+ body fluid to come out of someone's body and go immediately/directly inside your body.

This did not happen in the situation you described. None of the pieces of this equation happened.

HIV is not an easy virus to get.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Is anything safe" Massage on scratched leg
How do you get "Hepatitis"