May 21, 2012
If I had exposure with a needle which i adoubt it was infected , is due (P24 & AB) at 1 & 2 months and 3 month AB 1&2 will be conclusive ?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months. If both these tests are negative then so are you.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
- Can Sperm Contain Hiv And Aids?
- Exposed Penis Rubbing On Vagina
- Herpes Increasing Risk Of Hiv With Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.