Vomit, possible transmission

Hi -

Last saturday night I was outside of a bar with a friend and his friend (a girl) was throwing up off the side of the curb. It was very late and there was lots of hysteria involved as she was crying about things etc etc and I was being helpful and holding her hair back etc, consoling her and I am a hypocondriac and so the next day I inspected my hand and I had no visible cuts but I do bite my nails and the surrounding skin, they were not bleeding other but I would assume that some layers of skin were removed around some of the nails from the biting but again, the next morning did not see any dried blood or anything that looked like a scab that could have been a cut the night before. I somehow am scared that her vomit got onto my hand and thus infected me. I know there are many "ifs" involved here but I am still concerned. Thank you.

Hi The likelihood of HIV transmission occurring this way is so very small to non existent.

You are fine, Be well and stay safe, Shannon

pregnant mother very worried.. please answer me asap..
amount of risk