pregnant mother very worried.. please answer me asap..

I made horrible choices and now i think i am paying for them.. during the period of mayb 2/3 yrs i had been seeing a guy on and off... We mayb saw eachother like 4 times during those yrs.. we had unprotected sex and oral sex.. i regret so much now.... We only used protection once...that was like three yrs ago... On nov. 2, 2011 i had a pregnancy test done which was positive which i know that its from my husband not the other guy.. at the obgyn office they tested me for stds on dec. 14, 2011..and came positive for chlamydia but negative for hiv.. i am soo scared cus i had it all that time and i didnt know .. me and my husband were given 4 pills each azithromyzin i believe.. then they checked again and it was gone i no longer had chlamydia... I dont know the exact day the last time i saw that other guy but i do know that by june 2011 i wasnt seeing him anymore... I wasnt feeling very satisfied with my hiv test result so i asked dr.. to test me again i got tested again on feb.24.2011 and got a negative result again on march 8,2012... I hadnt told anything to my husband about me cheating and getting an std.. but i had to.. since were having a baby.. its been the hardest thing id had to do... Really.. then he went to get tested for stds too on march 19.2012,and on april . 5. 2012 tested.negative for stds including hiv. Too... I was happy about our results.. but now i am so scared and sad... Why?? Because my expected due date is june 12,.2012.. and i am scared about having hiv and given it to my baby girl... For like 2 months i have had a uncomfortable .. feeling on my right side.of my neck kinda runing from my neck and throat hasnt gone away... Having on and off diarrhea.. both me and my husband weight loss...he has been getting this little bumps that look like pimples on hes face but they are not... We both look like we have lost our cheeks on our face... My neck pain is only on my right side... My questions are .. could it be that i just became infected with hiv since i barely started getting symptoms??? I am also worried.. because ive read on the cdc that hiv isnot necessarily transmitted everytime you have sex...do u know what is meant by that??? So how does someone know when you can stop testing for hiv to be sure you dont have hiv??? Please answer me asap my due date is sooo close and i a am soo scared.... Do i need to keep testing?? What else could it be?? If i know for sure that on june 2011 i didnt see.that guy anymore and my last negative test was on march 2012 .. am i ok../?? Or do you think i recently.got infected ... Since i started having these symptoms... Please help...and i want to thank you in advance reading my story and answering my questions.... Thank you soo much... Means so much to me...

Hi From what you have described to me, you are HIV negative. All the test you have had run prove that. What you could be experiencing is pregnancy symptoms or another type of viral infection.

The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again 3 months later. You have had a number of test and all are negative.

Let your health care provider know that you are experiencing to see if they can help with you them.

Please advise me on this risky situation, should i get a PCR.
Vomit, possible transmission