sex with a prostitute

hi, well this is kind of akward for me but here goes. last night i got drunk and ended up having sex with a prostitute. now my problem is that i am worried that maybe i got HIV, AIDS or any other kind of STDs. i am not proud of it but it was a drnken thing that i certainky dont intend to do again. i used a condom when we had intercourse, but did not when i got a blowjob from her. also i performed oral sex on her and licked her vagina and stuck my tongue in it. one more thing, while having sex the condom partially came off. that is to say that half of it was hanging off when i was done. could any of these things cause me to have STDs? should i be really worried? btw if it helps, i live in kuala lumpur.

Dev.

Hi We all make mistakes it's how we learn from them and move forward. You used condoms which was a great decision. For the oral sex aspect of your experience, oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. If this was your only exposure then I would say that you are fine. My concern is that the condom slipped partially off. This does increase your risk not only for HIV but more so other sexually transmitted infections. I recommend that you receive testing for all sexually transmitted infections which does include HIV.

Sinus Infection Antibiotics and Efavirenz/tenofovir/3TC
tpha positive 1:640 dilution/vdrl reactive