Splash into eyes

I am a nurse. My patient's feeding tube became clogged. I attempted to unclog the tube and the water in the syringe splashed into my eyes. This patient is HIV+ and I am very concerned.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

There would have to be blood present in the feeding tube for there to be a risk. In the future, anytime you have a work place exposure, you should IMMEDIATELY report the situation to your supervisor. Your workplace will help determine what testing and care you might need in a situation like this. Infection doesn't sound likely, but you can test at the three month mark just to be certain.

In health,

Richard

Lap dance
79 days rapid test NEGATIVE