Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Lap dance
May 19, 2012

I am on business and a couple days ago I went some co workers to a strip club... I received a lap dance I touched the womans breasts, hair, back, legs, my hand brushed up against the her vagina but she was wearing underwear i didn't touch just brushed up against it plus I was touching her thong with my fingers above her butt where the butt crack starts but just the top nowhere near anus!!!! She also put her breast on my face and was dry hupping me... After that I left stopped and bought cigarettes smoked one and when I got to hotel masterbated I did not wash my hands my concern is that is it possible that I could have gotten the HIV Virus on my hands then smoked and most IMPORTANT masterbated without washing hands like an idiot could I Have been infected??????? Please help please( just to add I was wearing jeans And underwear the whole time)

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You were not at risk in a situation like this. The virus does not live well outside of the human body. Plus, it doesn't sound like you actually came in contact with any of the four fluids that transmit the virus. Those fluids are semen, breast milk, blood, semen, or vaginal secretions.

Bottom line: No Risk

In health,

Richard

Previous
Fast penetration
Next
Splash into eyes

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.