Lap dance

I am on business and a couple days ago I went some co workers to a strip club... I received a lap dance I touched the womans breasts, hair, back, legs, my hand brushed up against the her vagina but she was wearing underwear i didn't touch just brushed up against it plus I was touching her thong with my fingers above her butt where the butt crack starts but just the top nowhere near anus!!!! She also put her breast on my face and was dry hupping me... After that I left stopped and bought cigarettes smoked one and when I got to hotel masterbated I did not wash my hands my concern is that is it possible that I could have gotten the HIV Virus on my hands then smoked and most IMPORTANT masterbated without washing hands like an idiot could I Have been infected??????? Please help please( just to add I was wearing jeans And underwear the whole time)

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You were not at risk in a situation like this. The virus does not live well outside of the human body. Plus, it doesn't sound like you actually came in contact with any of the four fluids that transmit the virus. Those fluids are semen, breast milk, blood, semen, or vaginal secretions.

Bottom line: No Risk

In health,

Richard

Fast penetration
Splash into eyes