Fast penetration

I am writing to see if there are reduced risks for HIV if I was both the insertive partner in anal sex and if I only penetrated for less than two minutes? I pulled out quickly as I did not feel that without protection would be best.

The person I had this experience with was tested negative recently as well and communicated that he has not had numerous partners before his test (over 3-6 months according to him). I simply have a hard time trusting some people.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Being the insertive partner is lower risk; the brief amount of time lowers the risk too. You are correct, without protection is not the best. Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and most STD's.

Based on the specifics of your incident, it sounds like the risk of transmission is fairly low. I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular, and can wait until your regularly scheduled HIV & STD screening.

In health,

Richard

mineral oil and sex
Lap dance