"immediate hand to cut/sore/wound transmission, possible?"

I had sex with this GRO girl, i paid for. I was using condom during the entire sex. Then after i cum inside her, with the condom on,i fingered her and i immediately pulled out my penis and immediately removed the condom off. And immediately after removing condom i touched the tip of my penis.

Lets say that the girl is HIV+ for she sleeps with many guys. When i removed the condom, it was still wet with vaginal fluids, and immediately after removing it i touched the tip of my penis. By the way, i usually tear my frenulum on penis. Could the vaginal fluids with HIV+ that i touched from the girls vagina and condom still be able to infect because i was touching the tip of my penis and possible that to enter through the tear on my frenulum?

PS: i usually get tear on my frenulum even after masturbation, but it doesnt bleed just a reddish color membrane.

Was i at risk?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

While contact being immediate is important, it also needs to be direct. This most certainly didn't happen in your situation. Therefore, if you had any "risk" it's negligible.

The reason that "direct" is important is because it puts you in contact with a sufficient amount of body fluids. This is why unprotected sex is risky in the first place.. there's so much fluid surrounding your penis and it's being pushed up inside you.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Cat scratch with blood"
HIV Partner