Expose to body fluids

I was with a prositute and we did mutual mastabation after he ejacklate on his chest he hug me and push his chest hard againt me. after i left i notice he scrache me on the upper thygh. I am worried sick. It been 2 weeks and i have sore neck, some little night sweats around the chest. Muscle and joint pain. and i had lose stolls the lat few days. I plan on getting tested in 2 weeks. Was I at high risk?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. You were not at risk in this situation. Mutual masturbation is safer-sex activity and should be enjoyed freely! You do not need to be tested for this incident.

In health,

Richard

"really really really worried"
"What If" using condoms to protect against HIV infection