"really really really worried"

Dr. Glenn, i have contacted you in the past and gave me a great deal of ease upon my mind thank you very much, however as many nd much days go by new anxieties graze our minds as well as my own in my own ways of speaking. needless to say i have two questions for you if you could answer them please. the first is being my dire search of an asnwer and i assuming reassurance. my friend whom ive been close with for many years told me he has a worry that he mite hav gotten into sum sexual practices that could have gotten him into trouble so to speak aka hiv related stigmas. once he mentioned that i did tell him to get tested and so forth any precautious protocol for his life he is a dear friend of mine. needless to say he worked on my computer for a bit while i wasnt at home about two and a half to three weeks ago sitting in my seat and working on it. today i masturbated not really even touching my 'member' and ejaculated in the bathroom however my question is could you contract tha virus from sitting in the same seat as someone who could potentially have it? even if my 'member' wasnt touching the seat even? im sorry i kno this question is kind of goofy but i hav been stressing about it plus my friends condition for a while if you could please respond bak i kno your words are not only comforting and assuring but also factual and rational. my second question is i would like to see a counselour about this fear, would you have any reccomendations upon how i would bring it to their attention? again thank you for your time and bless everyone for time and dedication. sincerely stressed

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

I'm glad that I was able to help in the past. Again, there is no risk from the situation you're talking about. I'm glad that you're looking for the long-term relief that a counselor can give you. When you begin the conversation, all I can say is be as honest as you can about how you've been feeling. An open honest conversation with your counselor will be the most successful.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Infection from Dirty Toilet"
Expose to body fluids