"Do I have HIV?"

I had anal sex with an HIV positive person and he wore two lubricated condoms with extra lotion added. Lthough he didn't ejaculated, he precummed and I felt my insides a little wet. I don't think it was from that. Are my risks high for getting HIV?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It is very important to use on one condom during sex. "Double bagging" has the two condoms rub against each other which can increase the risk one of them breaking. Also, it's important to only use water-based lube with latex condoms.. oil-based things like lotion get break down the condom and lead to breaking.

All that said, what mattered during your anal sex is if the condoms broke. You'd have to use your best judgement and memory to determine that. If you think they did break or you can't be sure then it's best to get tested (after three months). If he didn't ejaculate, that's good. Although pre-cum could still carry HIV.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"WORRIED ABOUT MY 7 YEAR OLD SON- HIV FROM HAIRCUT.????"
"If I have REAL HIV symptoms, will I test Positive? PLEASE HELP!"