do I need testing for this event

Three weeks ago had a wild drink and ended up picking a sex worker in a an area with high hiv prevelance so she gave me acondom which I did put on but because of my drunken I could not sustain an erection but still I tried to penetrate but failed and my condom protected touched her vagina lips when penetration failed I then started rubbing her clit for about a minute but I then fell asleep when I woke up I still had the condom on,I did notice some abrasion on my foreskin and some old dry cuts on my index finger which I thought nothing of but 3 days later developed a sore throat and which had me worried lost apetite started feeling dizzy and fatigued through the day what are the chances that I could have caught hiv or any other sti. Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

It doesn't sound like you had much risk in this situation. Since you had a condom over your penis and there was no penetration, there is no concern for HIV. Depending on the amount of contact that you had with your partners body, it is possible you were exposed to Syphilis. You could go in for a Syphilis test at the 90 day mark, just to be certain.

In health,

Richard

DIABETES TEST PIN PINCH ME FROM HIV PATIENT
Rash, ks blotch? Ars