DIABETES TEST PIN PINCH ME FROM HIV PATIENT

So i was checking my neighbours blood sugar , talks around the neighbourhood he has hiv but he got a stroke and was discharged from the hospital . So one taking the blood sugar and packing back the pin , pin prick the top of my pinky finger a dot of blood came out and that was it . I was my hands 5 minutes with alcohol . What is my risk this is pretty scary .

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

HIV does not live well outside of the body. Once the virus leaves the body it starts to die. Within a minutes time it would be unable to infect you. Also, we don't even know for sure if he is HIV positive. Just to be certain, you could go in for an HIV test at the 90 mark. I am confident the test will come back negative.

In health,

Richard

bar fight and attack
do I need testing for this event