does fingering transmits hiv
May 18, 2012
i just want to know that,fingering with dried semen on finger transmits hiv?
Response from Mr. Cordova
No, it does not. HIV does not live well outside of the human body. Once HIV leaves the body it starts to die. Within a minutes time, the virus would be unable to infect someone else. This is why dried semen does not pose a risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.