May 18, 2012
after my last unprotected sex i did the following : Rapid test at 63 days and other rapid test at 75 days and other Tri-Dot test at 84 days all negative ! Does this mean im really negative or need further other kinds of tests ? Thank you alot and god bless you all
Response from Mr. Cordova
At 25 days, most people will show up positive on an HIV test. At 90 days, it is considered conclusive. I would feel confident in the negative result from the test at 84 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Semen Spilled Out Of The Condom After Sex
- How Long After Pep Should You Be Tested Hiv?
- How Long Can Thrush Go Untreated Before It Gets Serious?
- How Is Someone Notified That They Tested Hiv Positive?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms?
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.