May 18, 2012
after my last unprotected sex i did the following : Rapid test at 63 days and other rapid test at 75 days and other Tri-Dot test at 84 days all negative ! Does this mean im really negative or need further other kinds of tests ? Thank you alot and god bless you all
| Response from Mr. Cordova
At 25 days, most people will show up positive on an HIV test. At 90 days, it is considered conclusive. I would feel confident in the negative result from the test at 84 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.