May 18, 2012
If you used protection and the condom breaks insider her. But you pull out as quickly as possible can you get HIV on instant contact?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
It is not likely. Transmission is less likely for the insertive partner to begin with, and transmission is more likely when fluid from the infected partner is forced into the negative partner during the thrusting motions of penetrative sex. Pulling out immediately would mitigate the risk. I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.