May 18, 2012
If you used protection and the condom breaks insider her. But you pull out as quickly as possible can you get HIV on instant contact?
Response from Mr. Cordova
It is not likely. Transmission is less likely for the insertive partner to begin with, and transmission is more likely when fluid from the infected partner is forced into the negative partner during the thrusting motions of penetrative sex. Pulling out immediately would mitigate the risk. I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Rubbing Penis
- Sensual Massage Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.